GET READY TO CELEBRATE
Your 10-year wedding celebration is going to be amazing! Emotional, breathtaking, and a reminder to everyone there why they aspire to fall in love in the first place. It’s a celebration like no other that will provide unforgettable memories that you’ll hold for every anniversary still to come.
The first of these incredible memories begins with the selection of an equally incredible wedding venue like 48 Fields Farm. As a dual-level renovated dairy barn, we have authentic charm and characteristics spread over two fully functional levels along with our open outdoor spaces. A perfectly-sized space to make your family and friends feel welcome and at-home!
Downstairs is white, light, and bright – all while maintaining a warm look and feel inside. The wide double doors on either end allow easy guest flow and the included lounge furniture provides a comfortable setting for an indoor portion of cocktail hour. The lower level also serves as a beautiful back up space for ceremonies in the event of inclement weather.
Upstairs, the eye-catching original architecture of our warm wood-framed space fills with abundant natural light from oversized windows on either end along with modern chandeliers and romantic string lights that twinkle all night long. Since we are free of any intrusive cross beams or posts seen in other barns, you’ll have the best flexibility in setting up your reception layout to encourage both intimate conversations and guest dancing. Lastly, our large deck is always a popular gathering space for guests to mingle as they savor fun times together!
So bring on roasting s’mores by the fire pit, glasses clinking to toast years of friendship, and late night laughs with your besties!
We can’t wait to see it all come together!
SATURDAY, MAY 7, 2022
Your wedding venue rental rate of $7,150 is inclusive of the following:
- An authentic, renovated white barn full of charming character in a peaceful, countryside setting with dual levels to gracefully accommodate your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- A renovated white farmhouse for getting ready inspired by HGTV’s Fixer Upper style
- 12-hour rental so you can relax on site and have ample time without feeling rushed
- Time-tested guidance to help navigate the unfamiliar tasks of planning your wedding
- All your tables and chairs with no additional set up fees or vendor coordination
- Complimentary use of our Something Borrowed collection to help add decoration to your day
- Upscale restroom trailer appropriate to the integrity of your celebration
- One hour wedding rehearsal time to ease any nerves about your ceremony
- Ample complimentary parking for all your guests to enjoy
- An Uber/Lyft friendly location only 10-15 minutes from hotels, restaurants, and night life
- Venue manager on-site at all times to handle any questions or needs as they happen
Please note we are required to charge 6% Virginia sales tax.
A refundable $1,000 security deposit is required in addition to the rental fees.
We collect no other service charges.