What better time to celebrate a new marriage than the holiday that’s all about love? Will yours include chocolate? Roses? Candlelit dinners? Check out these Valentine’s Day fun facts from Hallmark to see how you compare to the rest of the country!
- 141 million Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine’s Day the second-most popular greeting-card-giving occasion.
- More than 50 percent of all Valentine’s Day cards are purchased in the 6 days prior to the observance, making Valentine’s Day a procrastinator’s delight.
- More than half of the U.S. population celebrates Valentine’s Day by purchasing a greeting card.
- 15% of women send themselves flowers
- Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular days for proposals! Right up there with Christmas, New Years, and the bride-to-be’s birthday.
If you get proposed to or want to celebrate the holiday of love with a wedding of your own, here are a few ideas to inspire your Valentine’s Day wedding!
At 48 Fields, we are a soon-to-be Leesburg Virginia wedding venue for celebrations of all sizes.
Our rustic barns and vast fields are peacefully set in the heart of Northern Virginia wine country.