GET READY TO CELEBRATE
Your wedding is going to be amazing! Emotional, breathtaking, and a reminder to everyone there why they aspire to fall in love in the first place. It’s a celebration like no other that will provide unforgettable memories you’ll hold for generations.
The first of these incredible memories begins with the selection of an equally incredible wedding venue like 48 Fields Farm. As a dual-level renovated dairy barn, we have authentic charm and characteristics spread over two fully functional levels – perfect to accommodate your indoor ceremony and reception together.
Downstairs is light and bright, but the dark wood accents pair beautifully with the Amish wood bench seating you liked so well. Upstairs, our warm wood-framed space fills with abundant natural light from oversized windows on either end. And since we are free of any intrusive cross beams or posts, you’ll have ultimate flexibility in setting up your reception layouts. The open rafters are also perfect for easily installing dramatic flower arrangements!
Perhaps best of all, by avoiding the higher costs of a full weekend rental, you have additional room in your budget to indulge in all your most important details like farm-to-table dining and inspiring flower designs to set a memorable look and feel of your celebration.
So bring on roasting s’mores by the fire pit, glasses clinking to toast years of friendship, late night laughs with your besties, and endless happy moments!
We can’t wait to see it all come together!
OCTOBER 23, 2021
Your wedding venue rental rate of $8,150 is inclusive of the following:
- An authentic, renovated white barn full of charming character in a peaceful, countryside setting with dual levels to gracefully accommodate indoor set ups for both your ceremony and reception
- A renovated white farmhouse for getting ready inspired by Chip and Joanna Gaines’s style
- 12-hour rental so you can relax on site and have ample time without feeling rushed
- Time-tested guidance to help navigate the unfamiliar tasks of planning your wedding
- All your tables and chairs with no additional set up fees or vendor coordination
- Complimentary use of our Something Borrowed collection to help add decoration to your day
- Upscale restroom trailer appropriate to the integrity of your celebration
- One hour wedding rehearsal time to ease any nerves about your ceremony
- Ample complimentary parking for all your guests to enjoy
- An Uber/Lyft friendly location only 10-15 minutes from hotels, restaurants, and night life
- Venue manager on-site at all times to handle any questions or needs as they happen
Knowing the importance you want to place on full or partial planning and flowers throughout the day, we recommend sourcing your own vendors for these services to best fit your needs. We can recommend, however, the following other in-house services to easily bring expertise to your wedding vendor team.
- Officiant $400: Personalized ceremony tailored for your wedding day
- Photographer $3,600: Two photographers, engagement photos, and digital files
- DJ $2,200: Ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music
- Cake $700: Tiered cake with choice of standard flavors and decoration. (Our baker also has an amazing selection of mini-desserts to add on as compliment to your wedding cake, which I know Lauren mentioned as a preference!)
- Linens $600+: Credit towards selection of table cloths and napkins. Final cost will depend on actual number of tables and choice of linens.
Please note we are required to charge 6% Virginia sales tax.
A refundable $1,000 security deposit is required in addition to the rental fees.
We collect no other service charges.