GET READY TO CELEBRATE
Your wedding is going to be amazing! Emotional, breathtaking, and a reminder to everyone there why they aspire to fall in love in the first place. It’s a celebration like no other that will provide unforgettable memories that you’ll hold for every anniversary to come.
The first of these incredible memories begins with the selection of an equally incredible wedding venue like 48 Fields Farm. As a dual-level renovated dairy barn, we have authentic charm and characteristics spread over two fully functional levels. Perfect to accommodate any portion of your wedding day!
Downstairs is white, light, and bright – all while maintaining a warm look and feel inside. The wide double doors on either end allow easy guest flow and the included lounge furniture provides a comfortable setting for an indoor portion of cocktail hour. The lower level also serves as a beautiful back up space for ceremonies in the event of inclement weather.
Upstairs, our warm wood-framed space fills with abundant natural light from oversized windows on either end and romantic string lights that twinkle all night long. Since we are free of any intrusive cross beams or posts seen in other barns, you’ll also have better flexibility in setting up your reception layouts that encourages both guest conversation and open dancing. Lastly, our large deck is always a popular gathering space for guests to mingle, especially when a fun food truck is set up nearby for a late night snack!
So bring on roasting s’mores by the fire pit, glasses clinking to toast years of friendship, and all night laughs with your besties!
We can’t wait to see it all come together!
SATURDAY, APRIL/MAY 2021
Your wedding venue rental rate of $7,150 is inclusive of the following:
- An authentic, renovated white barn full of charming character in a peaceful, countryside setting with dual levels to gracefully accommodate your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- A renovated white farmhouse for getting ready inspired by Joanna Gaines’s Fixer Upper style
- 12-hour rental so you can relax on site and have ample time without feeling rushed
- Time-tested guidance to help navigate the unfamiliar tasks of planning your wedding
- All your tables and chairs with no additional set up fees or vendor coordination
- Complimentary use of our Something Borrowed collection to help add decoration to your day
- Upscale restroom trailer appropriate to the integrity of your celebration
- One hour wedding rehearsal time to ease any nerves about your ceremony
- Ample complimentary parking for all your guests to enjoy
- An Uber/Lyft friendly location only 10-15 minutes from hotels, restaurants, and night life
- Venue manager on-site at all times to handle any questions or needs as they happen
Please note we are required to charge 6% Virginia sales tax.
A refundable $1,000 security deposit is required in addition to the rental fees.
We collect no other service charges.