GET READY TO CELEBRATE
Your wedding is going to be amazing! Emotional, breathtaking, and a reminder to everyone there why they aspire to fall in love in the first place. It’s a celebration like no other that will provide unforgettable memories that you’ll hold for every anniversary still to come.
The first of these incredible memories begins with the selection of an equally incredible wedding venue like 48 Fields Farm. As a dual-level renovated dairy barn, we have authentic charm and characteristics spread over two fully functional levels along with our open outdoor spaces. A perfectly-sized space to make your family and friends feel welcome and at-home!
Downstairs is white and bright – all while maintaining a warm look and feel inside. It’s a beautiful space for cocktail hour after your Church ceremony with lounge furniture and wide double doors on either end that allow easy guest flow. It’s also an option to revisit later in the evening when it’s time to open the reception dance floor.
Upstairs, the eye-catching original architecture of our warm wood-framed space fills with abundant natural light from oversized windows on either end along with modern chandeliers and romantic string lights that twinkle all night long. Since we are free of any intrusive cross beams or posts seen in other barns, you’ll have the most space for setting up your reception layout. Lastly, our large deck is always a popular gathering space for guests to mingle as they savor fun times together!
So bring on roasting s’mores by the fire pit, glasses clinking to toast years of friendship, and late night laughs with your besties!
We can’t wait to see it all come together!
SATURDAY, FALL 2023
Your wedding venue rental rate of $9,350 is inclusive of the following:
- An authentic, renovated white barn full of charming character in a peaceful, countryside setting with dual levels to gracefully accommodate your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- A renovated white modern farmhouse for getting ready with your wedding party
- 12-hour rental so you and vendors have ample time without feeling rushed
- Time-tested guidance to help navigate the unfamiliar tasks of planning your wedding
- All your tables and chairs with no additional set up fees or vendor coordination
- Complimentary use of our Something Borrowed collection to help add decoration to your day
- Brand new indoor restrooms on both levels of the barn and elevator access for those in need
- Ample complimentary parking for all your guests to enjoy
- An Uber/Lyft friendly location only 10-15 minutes from hotels, restaurants, and night life
- Venue manager on-site at all times to handle any questions or needs as they happen
Please note we are required to charge 6% Virginia sales tax.
A refundable $1,000 security deposit is required in addition to the rental fees.