Venue Event Assistant
48 Fields Farm is looking for outgoing and reliable venue coordinators to assist with weddings. This is a part time opportunity that requires weekend work for approximately 8-10 hours each wedding. This is not an “every weekend” job, but rather it will be flexible to when we have weddings scheduled.
Please note this is not a wedding planner role.
This is a venue role that will include duties such as:
- Greet vendors and direct them where to set up
- Direct parking and greet guests as they arrive
- Guide guests to different ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces throughout the day
- Set up/break down table and chairs
- Assist with questions from vendors and guests
- Take initiative and can be a problem solver
- Be detail-oriented and “hands-on” with tasks
- Check on status of venue spaces throughout the event to ensure all remain in good condition
- Help tidy up and close reception spaces after event is complete
- Be a reliable team member who can commit to 2-4 weddings per month
While having some wedding day experience is beneficial within any kind of industry role, we are looking more for people who are outgoing, have a strong sense of customer service, can be problem solvers, and who don’t mind a bit of hard work. Dinner is usually included. Work would be exclusively on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
If interested, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear more about you, any past wedding or events experience, why you are interested the role, and your preferred hourly rate.