GET READY TO CELEBRATE
Your wedding is going to be amazing! Emotional, breathtaking, and a reminder to everyone there why they aspire to fall in love in the first place. It’s a celebration like no other that will provide unforgettable memories as you enter into marriage together as husband and wife, honoring the reverence of the day.
The first of these incredible memories begins with the selection of an equally incredible wedding venue like 48 Fields Farm. As a dual-level renovated dairy barn, we have authentic charm and characteristics spread over two fully functional levels – perfect to accommodate your indoor ceremony and reception together.
Downstairs is light and bright, with wide double doors to facilitate your grand entrance moment. Upstairs, our warm wood-framed space fills with abundant natural light from oversized windows on either end. Your reception table layout, topped simple yet elegantly classic greenery that is highlighted by warm candlelight, will be set up to encourage conversation between your closest friends and family.
So bring on roasting s’mores by the fire pit, glasses clinking to toast years of friendship, and late night laughs that tighten family bonds!
We can’t wait to see it all come together!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2021
Below is a customized estimate for your wedding that include many of our in-house services. We have not included services for an officiant, bakery or florist, knowing that you already have your choices or personalized preferences in mind. Therefore, your wedding venue rental rate of $12,250* (plus Virginia 6% tax) is inclusive of the following:
- An authentic, renovated white barn full of charming character in a peaceful, countryside setting with dual levels to gracefully accommodate indoor set ups for both your ceremony and reception
- A renovated white farmhouse for getting dressed inspired by Chip and Joanna Gaines’s style
- 7-hour rental to cover essential elements of your celebration
- A wedding coordinator to provide time-tested guidance to help navigate the unfamiliar tasks of planning your wedding
- A buffet style dinner from a full service caterer who will provide a customizable menu; all tableware, glassware, linens, and serving pieces; and all necessary staff to ensure you and family can simply enjoy the wedding
- Ability to bring in your own alcohol if desired
- 4-hours of wedding photography to include high resolution digital images
- Bluetooth speakers for the ceremony and reception to play from your customized music playlist
- All your tables and chairs with no additional set up fees or vendor coordination
- Complimentary use of our Something Borrowed collection to help add decoration to your day
- Upscale restroom trailer appropriate to the integrity of your celebration
- One hour wedding rehearsal time to ease any nerves about your ceremony
- Ample complimentary parking for all your guests to enjoy
- An Uber/Lyft friendly location only 10-15 minutes from hotels, restaurants, and night life
- Venue manager on-site at all times to handle any questions or needs as they happen
- All service charges and gratuities for included services
* Exact costs will be impacted by final menu selections with the caterer, but the numbers provide here are a good estimate.
Please note we are required to charge 6% Virginia sales tax.
A refundable $1,000 security deposit is required in addition to the rental fees.
We collect no other service charges.
YOUR WEDDING DAY
Based on the 7-hour rental period, below is an outline of a typical wedding day schedule:
3:00PM – Vendors arrive to set up
3:00PM – Bride and Groom arrive to get dressed
4:00PM – Photographer begins
4:00PM – Photos of the couple, wedding party, and family **
5:00PM – Guests arrive
5:30PM – Ceremony
6:00PM – Reception begins
8:00PM – Photographer ends
9:00PM – Reception ends
10:00PM – Vendors depart
** Schedule can be altered to move photos after the ceremony in conjunction with a cocktail hour for guests. Catering costs would increase as a result of the additional time and food service.