The 48 Fields website gathers and stores the following types of personal information about its visitors:
- Information you provide to us. These are voluntary submissions made when you create an account or download a document, such as your name, business name, contact information and demographic information, which are provided to us during the registration or download process.
- Information we collect when you use the Services. We keep track of the actions you take on our website and using the Services.
Our primary use of your information is to administer, maintain, and improve your experience on our website generally as well as provide you with customized and personalized services and interactive communications. We may use information you provide to process your payments to us for use of our services. We also use your information internally in order to help us better understand the demographics of our visitors. We may use some of this information for contacting you, customizing your experience on the website including through advertising, improving our services, and conducting research. We only collect personally identifiable information from you because you are voluntarily submitting the information to us in order to use our website and services.
We generally will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission to do so or under special circumstances described below:
- We may, from time to time, offer you the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you want to receive this information, we may share your name and contact information with them.
- Under confidentiality agreements, we may match user information with third party data. We also may disclose aggregate demographic and/or user information and statistics in order to describe our customer base to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- We may from time to time disclose personal information about you to our business partners, but only if we have obtained your permission to make the disclosure before data collection or before transferring the data.
- We may disclose your personal information where disclosure is necessary for completing payments, or to resolve a problem related to a payment; to verify the condition and existence of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; to persons authorized by law in the course of their official duties; to a consumer reporting agency as defined by applicable law; or to comply with a government agency or court order, such as a lawful subpoena.
- We reserve the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of 48 Fields or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers or dissolution.
The 48 Fields Farm uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in our possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. We limit access to personal information about you to our employees whom we believe reasonably need that information to provide support or services to you or to fulfill their roles in our company. Although we have established and maintain security procedures to protect your personally identifiable information, be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on our website. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and preventing unauthorized access to your computer or other digital devices.