We hear you, breathing that heavy sigh of relief knowing that your wedding is finally all planned! Before you pop that bottle of bubbly in celebration though, are you sure you didn’t forget anything for the wedding day itself? Despite your best efforts leading up to the wedding, you might have that nagging feeling that you’re missing something important. Don’t worry, you’re not alone!
We very often see several common things that brides tend to forget for their wedding. Most of these are minor and can be easily taken care of and packed in your bags to bring to the venue. But they’re also the types of things that you’ll notice if you DO forget them!
TOP 25 COMMON THINGS BRIDES FORGET FOR THEIR WEDDING
- Arranging transportation for the families, wedding party, and/or guests
- Assigning someone to gather and secure gifts
- Cake cutting set
- Cake topper
- Card box
- Cash for vendor tips
- Eating a healthy breakfast
- Getting a good night’s sleep before the wedding
- Gifts for parents and wedding party
- Invitation suite for the photographer
- Marriage license
- Nice hangers for photos of the dress
- Pens for the guest book
- Phone chargers
- Printed copies of your vows
- Reserved seating signs
- Table numbers
- Taking time to eat dinner with your new spouse
- Updating passports in time for the honeymoon
- Veil or special jewelry
- Vendor meals
- Wearing a robe or button down shirt for hair and makeup
- Wedding day emergency kit
- Writing a “thank you” speech for the reception
- To relax and fully enjoy the day!
Want a printable copy of our most common forgotten items? Grab a PDF of our Forget-Me-Not list and worry less about what to bring for your wedding day!
Next, read our tips for better getting ready photos on your wedding day!
48 Fields Farm is a Leesburg Virginia barn wedding venue for celebrations of all sizes.
Our countryside barn and open fields are peacefully set in the heart of Northern Virginia wine country.